SEPARATOR CHARACTERISTICS OF NIKSAR TIRE
The main reasons why Niksar Cevizi is different from other walnuts are that they have to have the superior characteristics required in the consumption and food industry.
Factors that cause Niksar walnut to be identified by Niksar geography; quality of irrigation water is high in the ecological conditions of the region, soil is not polluted and suitable for organic farming, climate conditions are suitable from flowering to fruit harvesting, the genetic fruit qualities of walnuts grown in Niksar province are very high and Niksar is a valuable feature of walnut.
Niksar Walnut, which is different from other regional walnuts in taste and quality, is in the front row with a fat content of 65%.
It does not end with counting the benefits of walnuts. Widely used in many products such as walnuts, chocolate, cookies and cakes, which are part of our everyday life.
The consumption of regular and conscious walnuts is beneficial to human health in many ways. There is a benefit in balancing cholesterol, cardiovascular health, child intelligence, and strength of bones. However, it is known that walnuts are useful for the skin, and many cosmetic companies use the materials they contain walnuts.
Some of the rich vitamins and elements that are high in walnuts provide a general protection of our health. However, elements such as gamma-tocopherol, especially the high-grade Omega 3 fatty acid and vitamin E vitamins, play an important role in the cleansing of the heart periphery, particularly cholesterol.
Walnut contains a very strong antioxidant component, one of which contains very little nutrients, while one of the alpha-linolenic acid in omega-3 fatty acid inhibits the pathological blood clot significantly.
A person who consumes an average of 3 walnuts a day is a very important measure of heart health and at the same time helps to keep 3 cocoa and cholesterol levels at a regular level daily.
Research has shown that people who consume an average of 40 grams of walnuts a day reduce the risk.
In general, we can say that walnut is an important barrier to two kinds of diseases. These are the cardiovascular diseases. Experts say that after all the food, some walnut stools, fat foods can prevent the damage and cause the veins to block. In addition, research has shown that walnut veins provide flexibility. Walnut-containing antioxidant destroys harmful substances causing heart diseases and protects the body from this danger. Thus, the risk of heart disease is significantly reduced.
Our world does not produce Omega oil alone. Walnuts contain plenty of omega-3 oil and earn 85% of the omega-3 oil needed for an average of 4-5 walnut bodies a day. In addition, Omega 3 oil is beneficial to anti-oxidant heart health.
Likewise, when we eat 4-5 walnuts a day, we will meet 20 percent of the iron we need daily, 43 percent of manganese, 20 percent of tryptophan, 432 percent of manganese and 17 percent of tryptophan. Since the calories in the walnut are quite high, they should be consumed without overdoing it.
Benefits to Hearts and Veins: As part of a healthy life, cooking walnuts is good for the heart. We can say that walnut containing unsaturated fatty acids and other nutrients is an important aparative. If you have a heart problem and you are consumed directly, you will see the benefits of walnuts.
• Walnuts that consume on a regular basis may lower the level of lipoprotein cholesterol. High LDL (bad cholesterol) is the main cause of heart disease. Walnut is the antidote to LDL.
• Walnuts can reduce blood clotting risk, which can lead to a heart attack. It also helps keep arteries healthy.
• Both walnut and mono-saturated fats reduce the elevated cholesterol level.
• Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, prevent dangerous heart rhythms and reduce heart attack risk.
• Because walnuts contain satisfying foods, it reduces the risk of eating and is thought to slow down diabetes. For this reason, the risk of heart disease is reduced.
• Vitamin E prevents plaque build up in the arteries and does not allow heart blockage.
• Walnuts contain nutrients and vitamins to prevent blood clotting and blood circulation is better. This reduces the risk of heart disease.
Cholesterol Benefits: Daily consumption of four or five walnuts reduces cholesterol. It increases the level of good cholesterol and prevents it from increasing cholesterol. Along with this, it cleans the veins and enlarges the veins, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
Diabete Benefits: The most common problem in diabetes is the rise of blood sugar. Walnut helps keep blood sugar at reasonable levels. This reduces the risk of heart disease in diabetic patients.
Cancer Benefits: Cevizin can not be said to treat cancer. However, the factors that cause cancer can be removed or the risk of illness can be reduced. Regular walnut consumption indirectly increases the resistance of metabolism to cancer.
Bone Benefits: Some experts claim that the weight of calories found in walnuts is the cause, while the majority say that calories found in walnuts contribute to their strength as long as there are no bones. It has also been noted that the body from the walnut is not stored by the body after consumption.
Brain Benefits: Walnut is a linojic, alpha-linogic vitamin E and B6 vitamins that have a positive effect on the nervous system. Some scientists have claimed that nutrients are beneficial to the organism that looks like a brain in walnut. But there is a serious brain damage beyond the brain like walnut. Especially walnut, which assumes antidepressant role in struggle with stress, is a treatment among sleeping problems. Walnuts that have been eaten before going to bed can solve your sleep problem with the help of the included tryptophane.
Benefits on Skin: Omega 3 oil and rich nutmeg walnuts are very beneficial to the skin. If you consume 2-3 walnuts daily, the elasticity of your skin increases and helps keep the cells on the skin alive.
Walnut Oil Benefits:
Minerals, vitamins and nutrients in walnut oil are useful for many aspects of health. Manganese found in walnut leaf is good for melatonin and copper heart. Vitamins A, E, C and antioxidants are particularly useful for skin.
• Reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Increase blood circulation.
• Helps skin health.
• Protect against skin disorders; 1-2 spoonfuls a day, such as eczema, skin disease treatments are applied to parts of the patient.
• It is effective against the incitement; Omega 3 and Omega 6 polyunsaturated fats are good for inflammation caused by some other diseases, especially rheumatism.
• Helps skin moisturize and elastic.
• Allows skin to renew and stay alive.
• It is good for mental health.
• Used for hair care.
• It has the ability to feed dry binds.
• It has an important role in the strength of memory.
How to make walnut oil:
Walnuts contain too much fat and there are two ways to get these oils. The first way is to roast the walnuts in a pan to remove the oil and the second way is to remove the oil by pressing the walnuts. The best way to remove more oil from a walnut is through the second route.
How to use walnut oil:
It is possible to use 3-4 drops of walnut oil in a water glass
Benefits of walnut leaf:
Walnut leaf is a natural antibiotic variety and has a very special place. For this reason it is used for both skin diseases and internal diseases.
• Injury in the mouth is good,
• It is effective against intestinal inflammation,
• Cured walnut curd fixes problems of foot sweating,
• Open your appetite,
• It is very effective against blood sugar.
• It is particularly effective against fungal diseases caused by feet.
• Walnut leaf can be used for treatment against problems in the skin and acne problems when it is boiled with water.
Walnut Leaf Usage Shapes:
Walnut leaves are generally prepared by mixing with water and made by sea leaf tea or boiled in water.
First use: A glass of water and a well-minced sweet spoon are boiled and drunk 1-2 times a day.
Second use: Put two handfuls of finely chopped walnuts in 3-4 liters of water and let stand for at least 15 hours. Then water is boiled and added to the bath water. Afterwards, the bath is made with this mixture.
Benefits of Walnut Water
To obtain the walnut water, open 6-7 two walnut mutual holes and boil for 15 minutes in 1 liter of water. This way you get the walnut water in the morning and evening for a glass. You can even eat boiled walnuts.
• It cuts the appetite and helps to weaken
• Strese is useful
• Provides menstruation in women
• heel heal to the spine
• Cholesterol arrangements
• Helps to clear stains on the skin
Benefits of walnut shell
If you're throwing shells after you've eaten the walnuts, then you're making a big mistake. Because the skin is also a source of healing.
You can drink walnut shells in a teaspoon of water. You can keep the walnut water you boiled for a week.
• Extremely effective against colds and coughs
• cleans blood
• According to some reports, when prepared with walnut leaf,
• It is good against eczema and mantle
• Has wolf-reducing features
• It strengthens the body and kills microorganisms.
- YILMAZ KARDEŞLER GIDA SAN. VE TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
- AYVAZ Mah. ASİL NADİR Sokak No: 50 NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
- TEL : 0356 528 01 01
- NİKSAR YÜCE TARIM VE ORMAN ÜRÜNLERİ SAN.VE TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
- CEPNİBEY Mah. No: 9 BELEDİYE İŞHANI KAT 1 NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
- TEL : 0356 527 64 37
- CEVİZSAN GIDA SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
- FATİH Mah. DANİŞMEND GAZİ Bulvarı No: 54 NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
- TEL : 0356 527 17 27
TÜRKAN YILDIRIM - SABRİ ANIL MAHSULAT
CUMHURİYET Caddesi No: 148 NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
TEL : 0356 528 17 02
NEZAHAT DOLU-NİKSAR DOLU CEVİZCİLİK
KIRKIZLAR Mah. KURUDERE Sokak No: 54/A NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
TEL : 0535 239 89 07
EMİNE ASLAN CEVSAN TARIM ÜRÜNLERİ
BAĞLAR Mah. UMURLU ÇIKMAZI Sokak No: 1260600 NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
TEL: 0507 259 94 90
KAYA SEZGİN CEVTAT CEVİZCİLİK
BOĞAZBAŞI KÖYÜ NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
TEL: 0554 897 90 25
CEVİZEVİ GIDA TARIM İTHALAT İHRACAT SANAYİ VE TİCARET
FATİH Mah. İSTİKLAL Caddesi No: 3360600 SANAYİ SİTESİ 14. BLOK NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
TEL : 0535 638 67 57
EROL ERSİN-NİKSAR İKİZLER CEVİZ TİCARET
İSMETPAŞA Mah. ERSİN Sokak No: 5 NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
TEL : 0532 676 71 97
KADİR ÜSTÜN-ÜSTÜN MAHSULAT
CEPNİBEY Mah. CUMHURİYET Caddesi No: 21/A NİKSAR/TOKAT/TÜRKİYE
TEL : 0532 717 74 16